Wednesday 6 July 2011

Stay With Me Bright Eyes...

Finally an eye shadow that keeps it's shine all day long! Presenting the "Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow" by Benefit. Last fall I had fallen head over heels for Benefits chic advertising and knew I had to give their products a shot. The beautician had approached me and explained the variety all of the products they carried, from primers to mascaras to foundations and to finally the eye shadow. At the time I had been steering away from eye shadow products due to their common characteristics of loosing their shine throughout the day, flaking and irritating my eyes! Explaining my concerns the beautician gave me a small free sample assuring me that this product would be perfect for me. Skeptical yet excited I tested my sample the very next day, Bam! I was so impressed by the product, not only did it give my eyes the classic "bright eyed look"but due to its cream like texture it was able to hold throughout the entire day without giving me red eyes! Ladies for your Benefit give this product a try! It will not be a let down!

*Apply with brush and add Badgal mascara to get the "bright eyes look"

 http://www.benefitcosmetics.com

Enjoy!
-Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment